Because we offer our students…
- Personalized Education: every group has no more than 25 students.
- Countryside setting: an area of 30,000 m2 that consists of a soccer field, volleyball, basketball courts, a semi-Olympic pool, physics and chemistry laboratory, specialized classrooms, computer room, network, Internet, language classrooms, arts, recreational mathematics, library , coliseum, auditorium, restaurant, cafeteria, self-sufficient farm, gardens, courtyards in primary playground and a spacious parking lot; make our campus facilities ideal for an integral development of children and teenagers.
- Bilingual Education: It allows students to learn English as a second language by acquiring skills in reading, writing, speaking, and listening, among others.
- Articulation process with the Universidad Autónoma: It offers students of 10th and 11th grades the opportunity to advance in some subjects that will be certified by the Universidad Autónoma (in the faculties of Engineering, Economics and Management Science.)
- An integral Education: Transversal projects from preschool to eleventh grade especially related to values, interactive ecological farm, basic science and civic education.
- Effective Communication: There is a constant communication between the student, teachers and parents, supporting the academic and formative process of students.
- Licensed specialist teachers: Certified experienced ,teachers, and continuously trained in different areas of knowledge.